Sunday, September 4, 2016

Review: Timebound

Timebound Timebound by Rysa Walker
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an interesting adventure aimed at the middle school/young adult set. Kate discovers that she has inherited a gift from her grandmother - the ability to travel through time with the help of a special medallion. Because of this, her grandmother who also has this gift, needs her help to try and stop a group of people from changing history. This is the first book in the series, so much of the book was spent in developing characters and their backstories. The "action" part of the book started almost three-quarters of the way through, and of course, because it's a series, the problem isn't solved. I did get a little confused with all the time line convolutions, but overall, if I were still teaching, I'd share this book with my students.

View all my reviews

No comments: