Friday, August 9, 2013


I have finished a sweater....except for the blocking and sewing of course.

This is Drift, by Norah Gaughan.  I used Berroco Vintage in Wild Blueberry.  I had to go way down in needle size to get gauge.  I used a size 4 for the body and size 3 for the ribbing.  I also had 2 skeins plus left over.

I started this in May and just finished knitting last night, so that's not too bad considering the 27+ days of temps in the 90's with extreme humidity, and the end of the school year madness.  It was  an easy pattern to follow and the pattern was easy to memorize.  I just need to find 6 buttons and sew it all up once it dries!

No comments: