Saturday, November 16, 2013

Friday Five on a Saturday

Yesterday's Friday Five at RevGalBlogPals asks us to consider being in the middle:

1.  I teach in a MIDDLE school - grade 6.

2.  People tell me that I have a gift for being able to seeing all  sides of an argument or discussion.  They tell me they like having me IN THE MIDDLE because I am able to articulate what each party is saying.  (I have to admit that that gift seems to appear more in places like committee meetings, disputes with colleagues, etc.  Not so much in family discussions!!

3.  I am in the MIDDLE of a middle school novel called I Represent Sean Rosen by Jeff Baron.  It's very funny, and I am sure that a number of my students will love it.

4. Oh, I just realized my classroom is in the MIDDLE of my wing.

5.  I am in the MIDDLE of my Saturday morningchores -- laundry, making beds, making grocery lists,

No comments: