Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: Knit Two

Knit Two Knit Two by Kate Jacobs
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This continues the story of the knitting group that gathered at Walker and Daughter. Georgia Walker has died, and this book picks up several years later. Each of the people introduced in the previous novel are dealing with their grief in their individual ways, but few have "moved on", including Georgia's daughter Dakota. It took me a while to reconnect with the characters, and at a few points I wanted to shake a few of them into their senses. It was an okay read.


Updated: Another book I've re-read without remembering I'd already read it. Liked it a bit better than the first time, though once again, it took a long time to reconnect with characters. Too many characters reflecting on the past, and not enough moving forward.

View all my reviews

No comments: