Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Knitting Mojo is Back

I have finished several projects in the past month, after a slow summer.  Here they are:

1.  This is Mindy.


I originally knit a year or so ago, in a lovely purple varigated alpaca.  I washed it, and accidentally felted it. It had been by go-to sweater all last winter so I decided to make another one.  It took me 6 months, and unfortunately, during that 6 months I decided to lose 40 pounds.  Unfortunate because it's WAY too big now.  I'm not sure whether I'll frog the sweater or find someone to give it to.

2. These are Garter Rib Socks - a go-to pattern for me.


3.  Next up is a Medio Cowl by my favorite designer Laura Nelkin.


4.  And finally is another cowl by Laura Nelkin, the All-Ways Cowl.




I've started another sweater, Breezeway by Karen Hipksy. And I will probably do another All-Ways cowl or two for gifts.  We'll see.





No comments: