Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: A is for Alibi

A is for Alibi A is for Alibi by Sue Grafton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a re-read for me. I am waiting for Grafton's newest installment in the series, and it's been so long since I read any of the books, I decided to start at the beginning and re-familiarize myself with Kinsey Milhone. This is the first of the series, where 32 year old Kinsey Milhone introduces herself as a P.I. Kinsey is investigating an eight year old murder on behalf of the woman who had been convicted of it, and still claims she's innocent. One of the things that was really interesting to me this time around was the California territory. Since I first read this book, way too long ago to actually remember, I've actually gotten familiar with some of the setting places. While I'd completely forgotten the plot line, I knew it would involve a wrong turn or two, some close escapes, and eventual solution. On to volume 2!

View all my reviews

No comments: