Sunday, October 18, 2015

Review: Starting Now

Starting Now Starting Now by Debbie Macomber
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

If you're in the mood for a completely predictable, even sappy book, than this is it. And I was in the mood for it. Definitely a quick read, and you just know exactly how it will all play out. Not the best in the Blossom St series, but a pleasant way to spend a chilly evening. Plus, it was the first PHYSICAL book I've read in ages . . .it used to be I read so few ebooks that I had a special shelf for them. I think I need to start a "real" book shelf category!

High-powered attorney Libby, expecting to be made partner, is instead laid off. She is forced to rediscover who she really is and what she really wants as she faces long-term unemployment. Knitting, babies, a pregnant teen, and a romantic interest work together to solve her problems.

View all my reviews

No comments: