I FINALLY finished my Knitting Olympics project, the February Lady Sweater. I started it on the first day of the Winter Olympics 2010 and was just about finished with it at the end of the event. But when I tried on the sweater it was too small. So I ripped it out to the bodice and reknit the body on larger needles. I stumbled a number of times along the way. I'd knit 3-4 inches of the gull lace pattern without a hitch, then I'd mess up and knit a couple more inches before I'd realize it. I'd rip out the errors and do it again. I think I probably knit this sweater the equivalent of 3 times!! But I'm glad to report that not only have I finished the knitting, but that it fits really well. I still have to block it and I need to get buttons for the bodice. I am very happy with it!
I used Valley Yarns Colrain in garnet and I increased the bodice using the eyelet increase suggested on the pattern.