Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Review: Say It with Poison

Say It with Poison Say It with Poison by Ann Granger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Meredith Mitchell, a British consul, has returned to England to attend her goddaughter's wedding, and to visit her cousin. She soon discovers that the bride seems to be hiding a secret, and her cousin is very uneasy. And then she discovers the body of a young man living nearby. Meredith does some investigating, against the wishes of the D.I. Markby, and soon figures out who's behind the murder.

I liked this first entry into the Mitchell and Markby series, although it was slow to get going. I hope I can find the next few books in the series; they were published in the early 90's in England and seem to just be making their way across the Atlantic.

View all my reviews

No comments: