Sunday, April 3, 2011

At Least It's Green Here

After the 6 inches of heavy wet snow on Friday, it's looking a lot less spring-like than it was.  All the bare patches of ground that had been teasing me, are snow-covered again.  At least this next week is supposed to be spring-like, so I'm hoping I'll start seeing green outside soon.

Meanwhile, I'm making do with this shot of green.

I'm participating, as mentioned in a previous post, in a Mystery KAL from Laura Nelkins.  I don't know what we're knitting.  That's half the fun!  I'm using Ella Rae Lace Merino in grass, with green lined chartreuse size 6 Japanese beads from WEBS Beads.

The above is the end result of clue #1  -- String on 528 beads and cast on.  Clue #2 arrives Monday. I will probably not be able to keep with clues due to a pesky thing called work!

No comments: