Saturday, February 20, 2016

Review: The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe

The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe by Mary Simses
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm not sure why this is compared to The Guernsey
Literary and Potato Peel Pie because there is nothing at all similar. This is an enjoyable, predictable cozy romance, perfect for a lazy afternoon. When her grandmother dies, Ellen goes to a small coastal Maine town to deliver a letter from her grandmother to her former boyfriend. Ellen is engaged to be married to a high powered lawyer, but events in the small village interrupt those plans. After I finished reading the book I had a hankering for clam chowder and blueberry muffins, so that's proof the writer was successful in describing the meals the heroine enjoyed!

View all my reviews

No comments: