Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Review: Speaking in Bones

Speaking in Bones Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I think the series has run out of steam. I had a hard time staying interested in this installment, mostly because I am tired of Temperance Brennan's indecision about Ryan, and her continuing penchant for running off into danger on her own. In this book, a young woman named Cora Teague appears to have gone missing, although no one has officially reported her as such. A websleuth has approached Brennan about the cold case, and convinces her to nose around. When Brennan takes another look at some unidentified bones, and then some additional bones are found, the investigation intensifies. As usual Brennan's life is threatened, but eventually the case is solved in an unexpected fashion.

View all my reviews

No comments: