Where nothing goes particularly wrong, but nothing goes particularly right. . .
1. Kids were very unfocused today, very chatty, not a lot of work accomplished.
2. Miserably rainy and chilly meant an indoor recess -- not particularly helpful.
3. Everyone is feeling discouraged about work loads.
4. I was able to get home early today as did my husband which lead to
5. An early dinner -- simple, if not exactly high on the list of healthy
6. A plan to spend the evening knitting . . . which happened, kind of.
7. Took almost 2 hours to remove a provisional cast-on and put live stitches on stitch holders. Apparently I didn't crochet through the correct loop so made a task that should have been easy, quite difficult.
8. Numerous interruptions didn't help ---- 5 phone calls, a DVR problem, and a cat throwing up.
9. It's still raining too! Lots of mud and pooled water on top of frozen ground.
10. I may be catching the head cold my husband is enduring.
Pan-fried cube steaks (sprayed the skillet with Pam with a teeny pat of butter, really!!)
Homemade fried potatoes (Pam spray, followed by good olive oil)
Steamed broccoli (the nod to healthy eating!)